Week 4 Daily Routine:90☀️ Days 5 🖐🏼 Simple Exercises
Hamstring muscles impact our posture so much so that when you have chronic aches and pains anywhere in your body you should check in on the hamstring muscles for tauntness and discrepancies.
Week 4 Daily Routine
We slowly, equally coax our hamstring muscles into releasing any excess muscle tauntness.
Strategically positioning ourselves against a wall and using the right props for our height and present hamstring flexibility we avoid stretching one side more than the other. This is key to overall body release.
Like with our abs:
Going LOWER is NOT always the ONLY goal 😁.
- Please always use the prop that is the right height for YOU. All of us have different leg and torso ratios. Plus different hamstring tauntness.
- Choose, use, and always switch to the prop height that offers you a comfortable stretch.
- Change your prop going lower as your hamstring muscles release.
During the entire exercise:
Please ALWAYS, ALWAYS, maintain contact between both your butt cheeks and the wall
Slow, gentle, hamstring muscle release will offer you many benefits!
🔗 Click here to review Advancing our AB Exercise Instruction Video
Typical placement to help position.
Blocks for Abs and Butt Slide
For Routines First Exercise: Make your own Props to set yourself up to challenge every rep of your ab workout.
- Grab 2 large beach towels.
- Roll one up.
- Wrap the other one around it.
- Place rubber bands on each end.